1. Real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Synthetic although we have got a real tree planted in the front garden that we had in 2 years ago but mum said it was far too messy so that was the end of that!
2. You’re in a coffee shop, it’s December, what do you pick?
This is so easy, even though I’m still yet to taste it 😦 I’d definitely order a white chocolate hot chocolate, can imagine it to be heaven in a cup!
3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Even though I absolutely love the over the too multi coloured look!, our tree this year is fabulous red and white colour scheme 🎄
4. Giving or receiving?
I’d be lying if I said I don’t love receiving gifts! Who doesn’t? But there’s nothing better than seeing someones face light up when they love a gift!
5. To mince pie or not to?
😕 eugh I hate them! Strangely I’ve always wanted to love them because they’re so christmassy but I don’t!
6. What’s your traditional sunday lunch?
Ahh I’m beyond excited for Christmas dinner! We always have turkey, stuffing, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire puds, mountain of veg and gravy!
7. Christmas day fashionfashion
Me and mum had always just stayed in our PJs on Christmas day while dad went for a pint but when I met my ex boyfriend I started dressing up so now I do that every year!
8. What’s your favourite Christmas songz?
The Pouges – Fairytale of New York adore this song so much ❤
9. What’s your favourite Christmas film?
Aww I’ve got a huge list of favourites but if I had to pick one it’d be Miricale on 34th street! Really gets me in the Christmas spirit 🙂
10. Open presents before or after lunch?
Before..before..before! I’m far too impatient to wait until after dinner!